To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenfield, IN 46140
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Charge Nurses
Communicare Health Services • Greenfield, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available - Night Shift (6p-6a), 6p-10p, 2p-10p, and 10p-6a.
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Greenfield Healthcare Center is proud to have joined the CommuniCare family of companies. We are currently seeking LPNs with long term care experience to fill the position of Charge Nurse.The ideal candidate for the Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana, and will have at least 6 months - 1 year clinical experience in Long Term Care.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Indiana State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Minimum of 6 months - 1 year clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care