To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandra Panarello
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
lennar Corporation • US-Nationwide
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lennar Corporation is seeking Construction Managers in Orlando, FL.
Lennar Corporation was founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation and needs Construction Mangers to join their team in Orlando!
As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We are seeking spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel who has experience in residential home building, if this sounds like you, please apply!
Upon successful completion of a phone interview, you may be invited to interview directly with hiring managers during the week of March 26th and April 2nd.
Our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and it all starts with you! Therefore, if you have had experience managing and overseeing residential construction projects, ensuring cost, schedule and quality standards are met, we would like to speak to you! Please Apply!
As a Construction Manager, you will:
· Responsible for managing and overseeing construction of homes in an assigned community, under the supervision of the Senior Management to ensure cost, schedule and quality standards are met.
· Monitor reports, assist in pre-construction and production of homes, contact and supervise trade partner’s work, and maintain the overall community job sites for cleanliness.
· Oversee the scheduling and supervision of daily business partner activities in accordance with job schedule and business partner scopes of work.
· Work together with Regional Operations Center ROC to improve budgets, cost variances, and plan improvements, and systems.
· Assure that records of all changes on the job, such as engineering reports, change orders and/or purchase orders are properly maintained.
· Inspect, Schedule, and maintain the division’s implementation of the LEMS including the Storm Water, Air Quality, Endangered Species, Environmental Site Assessment and Wetlands modules.
· Assist the REM with SWPPP implementation audits, documentation of associated corrective actions, and reporting of results.
· Recruit, actively communicate with and train business partners on safety, quality requirements and payment procedures, to assure a solid vendor base.
· Be involved personally and proactively with any actual or perceived vendor scheduling, communication or payment related issues.
· Conduct Homebuyer Demonstrations.
· Secure the Company’s property and protect if from weather, theft, vandalism and other damage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 4 year’s experience in residential construction management required
- Must possess organization skills by keeping daily schedules current; maintaining a timely and accurate flow of paperwork
- Possess good time management skills. For example; be able to handle a wide variety of tasks and demands in a timely manner
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
- Some College classes or degree
- Relevant Management experience desired