To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Insurance Sales-Spanish or Portuguese
New York Life • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ambitious, financially motivated and bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese
A career with New York Life Insurance Company might be for you. We’re currently hiring professionals interested in providing a variety of insurance and other financial solutions to businesses and individuals in their communities. Persons selected may expect a comprehensive training development program, generous benefits and the potential to earn an unlimited income.
Welcome to New York Life Insurance Company. For over a century and a half, New York Life's mission remains the same: to be here for our customers when they need us. That's why we're known as "The Company You Keep." ®
You'll find us on nearly all of the "best" lists, including the 2008 Fortune 100 company listing, Fortune’s 2008 list of America's Most Admired Companies, and named to BusinessWeek's “The 50 Best Places to Launch a Career" list for 2007.
As an employer, New York Life provides:
- Valuable exposure to the exciting financial services industry
- A stimulating environment in which to expand your capabilities
- The opportunity to tap your own resources, and to learn from the experience and talents of a wide range of professionals
- A challenging position that lets you make a real contribution to the growth and success of a major company
- State of the art marketing support and extensive ongoing training
- Competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that includes: Tuition assistance, 401(k), and choice of health plans
Our People: Central to our success is our New York Life agents, who are widely recognized as the best-trained professionals in the industry. Our team of skilled, dedicated men and women are committed to being the best and understand what it means to be a part of the New York Life team.
Insurance and Financial Services Professional
A licensed financial services professional is responsible for:
- Meeting and contacting new potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs
- Conducting information gathering meetings with clients
- Analyzing client needs and presenting potential solutions
- Providing on-going service to clients
- Developing and implementing personal business and marketing plans
- On-going development of professional skills and knowledge
What you’ll experience here at New York Life:
- Enjoying a flexible lifestyle
- Being your own boss, but having many levels of support behind you
- Working toward personal and professional growth
- Pursuing an opportunity for very high income
- Performing a valuable service to others in your community