To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summit, NJ
- Rashmi ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Phone: 732 272 0331
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 7 months ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title : Administrative Assistant - NJ
Duration : 11 month
Location : Summit, NJ - 07901
- Provide administrative/coordination support for the global CQA & DSD department for day-to-day operations and individual projects as needed. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Scanning and filing of documentation
- Maintaining departmental supplies
- Managing staff calendars, travel itineraries, and related activities
- Preparing presentation materials
- Assisting in preparation and distribution of key departmental documents e.g. e-mail announcements, GCP Audit Reports and related documentation
- Planning and facilitation of departmental meetings to include scheduling, organizing, recording, and conference room management
- Provide support of systems/activities which may include all or some of the following:
- Audit and inspection management/reporting/tracking systems
- Electronic learning management system(s)
- Data Sharing and Disclosure systems
- Global SOP Administration (GSA)
- Departmental data analyses and metrics production
- Complete ad hoc assignments/projects as directed by CQA-DSD Management
- A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent in industry experience
- Minimum 3 years administrative assistant experience
- Preferred 2 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Responds flexibly to shifting demands and changing priorities
- Maintains high quality while meeting deadlines and commitments
- Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong computer skills—including:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Computer database skills (e.g. Access or other) preferred.
- PowerPoint tasks may include creating presentation and training session slides from basic content.
- MS Excel may include design & maintenance of trackers; and pivot tables.
- The computer capabilities provide a foundation for activities that will be done in electronic systems/platforms (beyond Microsoft products) relative to reporting, analysis, etc.
- Critical thinking applying foundational skills to new platforms—is essential.
Apply on-line for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via
Contact: Rashmi M
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | Phone: 732 272 0331