To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1515 Lapeer Avenue
Lapeer, MI 48601
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Mechanic / Automotive Technician
Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler • Lapeer, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS / AUTO TECHS
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Jim Riehl’s Friendly Chrysler!
- Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
- Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Automotive Technicians in our Chrysler service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in.
The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- State certification required
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician today.