To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Larry Ackerman
- Phone: (310) 286-6923
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accountant CPA Train in Forensic and Litigation Support Accounting
Spectrum Search Associates, Inc. • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great opportunity for experienced generalist accountant to learn the growing specialty area of forensic and investigative accounting and litigation support services.
NO PRIOR FORENSIC ACCOUNTING OR LITIGATION EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Litigation Support Department of Los Angeles area CPA Firm has a position available for an experienced generalist accountant to work in their forensic accounting and litigation support department. Great opportunity to receive on the job training and experience in this growing specialty field that has NO "tax season" overtime requirements.
Accounting responsibilities include valuation, investigative accounting, litigation support services, accounting, auditing, financial planning and some tax services but no “tax season” overtime requirements.
- 2 - 4 years of recent experience in a CPA firm
- Experience can be in tax or audit but NO SPECIFIC FORENSIC ACCOUNTING OR LITIGATION EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Employer will provide training in the specialty area of forensic and litigation support accounting.
- CPA license, or in the process of obtaining CPA license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Keywords: Tax, Audit, Accounting, CPA, CPA firm, C.P.A, Certified Public Accounting, Litigation Support, Forensic Accounting, Valuation Accounting