To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Crete, NE 68333
- Phone: .
- Phone:: 630-598-2269
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tri City Foods, Inc. / Burger King • Crete, NE
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH BURGER KING!
Do you possess great customer service, leadership and team spirit and are looking for an opportunity to showcase your talent? We want to hear from you! We’re a GROWING Burger King franchise with upward mobility. As one of the largest Burger King franchises, we are dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as providing career opportunities for our employees. As our Company grows, we look for employees who share our passion for achieving exceptional results. At Tri City Foods, employees have an opportunity to contribute to the success of our growing organization.
How we Reward our Employees:
- We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plus a 401K plan with an employer match.
- Choose from 3 pay options, including “Weekly Pay”.
- Ongoing rewards and recognition for achieving individual and team goals.
- Pay for Performance - Eligibility for company bonus with quarterly payouts!
- raining and development at every level, advancement opportunities and more.
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) is responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant team in a Burger King restaurant to achieve the highest levels of customer service satisfaction. The GM ensures that each visit by a customer results in friendly and personalized service, with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment. In addition, the GM manages all aspects of the daily operations of a restaurant to maximize sales, profits and a positive customer experience.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Instructs, trains, coaches and develops the restaurant team to create an environment where enthusiastic people are recognized and rewarded for achieving organizational and personal goals.
- Trains new management employees to develop and supervise the crew.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting and hiring of hourly employees. Ensures the appropriate staffing of restaurant team to maximize customer service and sales efforts.
- Works to maximizes sales and profits within the restaurant.
- Responsible for all cash controls and enforcement of Company policies.
- In conjunction with the District Manager, prepares and executes local store marketing, merchandising, sales and promotional efforts to increase sales volume and guest traffic.
- Responsible for ordering, accounting and maintenance of all food and paper inventories.
- Assures that all safety and security procedures are followed within the restaurant.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-4 years of supervisory or management experience from a restaurant environment.
- The ability to train, guide and lead management staff.
- Strong customer service and leadership skills.
- A desire to grow and contribute to a winning team.
- Good problem solving techniques.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation