To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1605 Auto Center Drive
Merced, CA 95340
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative
Razzari Dodge Chrysler Jeep • Merced, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Sales Representative
Tired of working hard but not getting ahead?
Are you ready to take your earning potential to the next level?
Razzari Dodge Chrysler Jeep. part of The Razzari Auto Centers, has a fantastic opportunity for qualified professionals with a proven track record of success. We are a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and a need a self-starter who can build and manage their own business and complement our team of sales all-stars.
You don’t need previous automotive sales background… we hire star-performers, not backgrounds. Young or old – if you have the stuff, we will know. We will train someone who has everything we want. If you have previous experience selling wireless, home improvement, electronics, etc. and are looking for a career change… this is for you.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
You will be working with a team that is breaking records and setting new standards. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication abilities, organizational skills, and the drive to contribute and excel in a team-based environment. If you have excelled in your previous jobs, and are looking for the training and guidance that are essential for long term success – we would like to talk to you. We offer an extensive paid training program with continuing education.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid work history with a proven track record of high performance/success
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong computer skills
- Professional, enthusiastic, and customer oriented individual
- You must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Top Compensation: we realize a compensation package needs to be very aggressive to continue to build our all-star team. We offer a comprehensive pay plan (Starting at $12/Hr) PLUS commissions, bonuses, and spiffs.
- Great Benefits: medical insurance, paid vacation, an employee auto purchase program and much more!
- Training: We are willing to train the right people. If you are a self-starter with the right attitude, we will provide all the tools necessary for a successful career in automotive sales.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Work Environment: Our employees work in modern, multi-million dollar facilities and are provided all the tools & technology needed to sell our high ticket products.
- Opportunity for Career Advancement: We believe firmly about hiring from within. Many of our managers, earning six-figure incomes started with us in sales. We have a proven track record of successfully developing top performers.