To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florissant, MO
- Jesse Meade
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Collector
CREDIT CONTROL • Florissant, MO
Posted 12 days ago
Degree - Graduate Degree
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Performs basic problem solving to resolve financial conflicts, and obtains immediate payment resolution to pay off debt.
- Negotiates debt resolution on medical accounts with delinquent customers through telephone contact to become current, while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and tact.
- Performs basic tasks to obtain location information for consumers (i.e. Residence address, phone number and place of employment)
- Must have at least two years collections experience, and at least one of those years in medical collections.
- High School graduate, or higher.
- The ability to multi-task and toggle between different computer programs.
- Knowledge of FDCPA, HIPPA and other regulatory guidelines for the collection industry.
- Ability to meet department attendance guidelines, which include 40 hours weekly and shifts that include evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be compassionate and to show understanding to those individuals who are in difficult situations.
- English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.