To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Berlin, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product/Line Transfer Project Engineer - Medical Device Manufacturing
WorkRocket • West Berlin, NJ
Posted 4 months ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Imagine bringing new products to market for a manufacturer at the cutting edge of the medical device industry. This is your chance to immediately impact a growing organization and experience greater recognition for your accomplishments.
Due to growth, our client is looking for a Line Transfer Design Engineer to join their highly skilled team in West Berlin, NJ. This is a critical, brand new role that serves as the primary new product introduction & product scale up resource to ensure a robust commercialized product with respect to operations, safety, quality, and cost, that support the goals of the plant/business/division.
Production at this facility focuses on prismatic parts, medical mold making, and various forms of 2 shot. Experience working on projects and bringing products to market that people’s lives depend on and you will not see anywhere else.
- Drive new product introduction, manage toll manufacturers, and bring on capital investments to support commercialization of new customer programs.
- Plan/facilitate product line capital investment projects linked to safety improvements, capability/capacity up to completion. Initiate proposals/innovations for capital investment to continuously improve the manufacturing operation. Execute capital investments in support.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives. Facilitate best practice sharing between the manufacturing teams. Introduce and reinforce new and updated procedures, processes technologies and methods. Collect and rate production methods looking for best practices to be shared globally.
- Assure appropriate information is communicated across relevant functions. Participate in and/or lead teams as required.
- Environmental and permitting awareness and follow through
As a valued team member, you will receive:
- Above average compensation
- Benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Greater stability – our client recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- Relocation assistance is available for a qualified candidate
About the company: They are a leading provider of highly engineered custom plastic processing solutions serving the global Healthcare market. They are headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and operate ten manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional operations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Strong experience in product/line transfers
- Project management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of validations and regulatory requirements within a medical device environment
Please click Apply or email your resume to: email@example.com and include 'WR15151 - Line Transfer Design Engineer' in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.