To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1550 Interstate Drive
Cookeville, TN 38501
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cumberland Chrysler • Cookeville, TN
Posted 28 days ago
Cumberland Chrysler in Cookeville has an immediate opening for a Diesel Technician / Master Technician
The duties of a master technician include:
- Conferring with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Examining vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions
- Assisting the shop foreman/lead technician in recruiting and hiring qualified service technicians as well as assisting technicians with their skills, providing technical support when needed and monitoring performance and productivity
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety, and equipment condition, and conducting periodic spot checks to maintain high-quality service
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices
This is NOT an entry level position. Potential to make $80K+ a year on a 3-day work week
- 5+ years of experience as an automotive technician
- ASE certifications are preferred