Description: Shop Manager
Responsible for leading the all activities within a shop to achieve positive sales results. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through the direction of Shop staff in the performance of quality vehicle repair and maintenance services. . Promote the shop and its services through exceptional customer interactions, making sure the shop is clean and presentable at all times, and by participating in sales promotions applicable to the shop.
Benifits: Good pay and bonus plan based on performance , Paid vacation.
Health insurance 70% paid by employer after three months in the job.
- Three (3) years’ leadership experience in an automotive repair facility.
- Superior ability to positively relate and communicate with customers, including outstanding telephone skills.
- Prior responsibilities of leading, motivating and counseling employees under his/her direction on issues such as safety, quality, and policy and procedure administration/implementation.
- Demonstrated history of improving facility sales while also retaining customers loyal to the shop.
- Experience in implementing policies and procedures in the areas of financial control, safety, human resources, and environmental compliance.
- Knowledge of point-of-sale software programs, and the mathematical skills to create billings, estimates and to control inventory levels.
- Experience in preventive maintenance to keep facility equipment in safe and effective operating condition is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in store management operations, such as cash management and loss prevention.
- Prior experience as an automotive technician, and the ability to diagnose and recommend repairs to customer vehicles.
High School Diploma. Associates Degree a plus.
Use Hand Tool