To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
817 US Highway 27 South
Sebring, FL 33870
- Jessy or Michelle
- Phone: (863) 382-4994
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Sunshine Staffing • Sebring, FL
Posted 21 hours ago
Experience - 1 to 2 years
Distribution - Shipping
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking Forklift Operators for a business in the Palmdale, Fl area.The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
Typical work may include but is not limited to:
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment.
- Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put away, and load functions, as required.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least one year experience operating a forklift.
- Must be able to do basic math functions such as adding, subtracting and dividing.
- Must be able to read orders for picking and staging of products.
- Must be able to complete the pre-shift inspection forms.
- Must be able to pass forklift exams and obtain and maintain a valid operator's license.
If you meet the requirements described, please complete an online application at www.sunshine-staffing.com/apply-online and contact our office at 863-382-4994. You are welcome to walk-in to apply and interview from 9am-11am or 1pm-3pm. Please bring identification with you. Our office is located at 817 US 27 South Sebring, FL 33870.
Job ID: 35285
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.