To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Dora, FL 32757
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Body Shop / Parts Person
Prestige Ford • Mount Dora, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About Our Dealership:
We at Prestige Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles.
Ford is looking for a Body Shop Parts Person with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – Apply today!
- Sell parts to meet monthly forecasts
- Issue parts and accessories to Body techs from the parts counter.
- Display seasonal parts and accessories in an attractive manner.
- Control files, reference books, and other paperwork at the parts counter
- Maintain customer back order file.
- Maintain master parts and price book.
- Receive original and duplicate copies of repair orders and place in order file.
- At least one year of experience in auto parts sales role is required
- Looking for a people-person with a friendly personality with fast paced organizational skills
- Must have computer proficiency.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license.