This is a 4 month contract but compensates with a higher pay rate.
● Responsible for developing and translating computer algorithms into prototype code and maintaining, organizing, and identifying trends in large data sets.
● Proficiency in SQL database design, proficiency in creating process documentation, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently and on teams.
● Familiarity with the computer coding languages Python, Java, Kafka, Hive, or storm may be required in order to oversee real-time business metric aggregation, data warehousing and querying, schema and data management, and related duties.
● Should have knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimism and experience with processing and interpreting data sets.
● Develop technical solutions to improve access to data and data usage.
● Understand data needs and advise company on technological resources.
● Aggregate and analyze various data sets to provide actionable insight.
● Develop reports, dashboards, and tools for business-users.