Experience with Release Management highly desired. Also, experience with billing/financial systems highly desired.
What you will be doing:
● Support operational and financial systems/applications used by RealPage internal community.
● Develop high-quality design documents and business requirements within a scheduled timeframe with minimal direct supervision.
● Assist and analyze financial and operational reports used by management.
● Lead small tasks and business process analysis sessions.
● Participate in small team design sessions, contributing to the overall design.
● Organize, participate, and conduct application walk-throughs, and other internal presentations.
● Assist in identification of solutions to design problems.
● Report on project status weekly.
● Contribute to process improvement activities.
● Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and internal staff.
● Manage tasks to meet the assigned project dates.
● Gather requirements from both internal and external subject matter experts.
● Organize and manage software roadmap by participating in client discussions to determine top priority features.
● Provide monthly feedback to the executive team on product roadmap and updates to customer facing documentation.