To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glen Rock, NJ 07452
- Phone: 201-226-3517
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
Glen Rock, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for Business-to-Business (B2B) sales in the IT staffing space.
- The role is highly visible and sits with our executive group and CEO where you will learn our business from the ground up.
- Create new business through organized lead qualification and prospecting to increase market penetration.
- Identify and qualify prospects, create call plans and track progress
- Conduct daily outbound sales calls (cold and warm calling), schedule and hold sales appointments, obtain needed information to generate presentations and create value centric sales pitches, negotiate and close deals/contracts.
- Understanding of a value-centric sales approach that allows you to establish highly profitable, strategic partnerships to gain new business through referral avenues.
- Experience in Enterprise Sales Cycles - right from demand generation to support and working with multi-stakeholder programs.
- Design, Implementation and Support of robust sales strategy for achieving and exceeding intended revenue, margin and market share goals
- Primary ownership for Revenue, Margin and Market Share goals for the identified product lines, customer segments and geographies
- This position will be responsible for Sales, new businesses, opportunity pipeline (understanding of technology), forecasting, closing business, go-to-market plan, proof-of-concept design & negotiation of commercial agreement
- Negotiate contract rates with clients, with a focus on company profitability goals and objectives.
- Engage with C-level, VP and Director-level contacts of mid-size and large companies. Must be interested in cold calling, pitching to right person in the US (CXOs), fixing appointments for corporate presentations.
- Outgoing personality with a positive and energetic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- An excited hunter with a proven ability to close new business; prior experience growing or building sales territories.
- Generate outbound contacts for generating, qualifying leads, make outbound cold calls to targeted list of prospects.
- 4 year degree required
- 2+ years of professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably staffing sales, software sales, technology solution sales, financial services etc., calling on C-level decision makers at small to mid-size companies.
- Solid sales (hunter) personality with a strong desire and ability to add new client companies and drive new revenue.
- Closing skills with a focus on long-term customer retention.
- Analytical skills a must.
- Ability to conduct research.
- Must have excellent written & communication skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
- The aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment with quick sales cycles focused on quality and revenue generation.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management.
- Outstanding telephone sales skills as well as dynamic in person relationship building and “challenger” sales approach mentality to add value and build credibility immediately.
- Strong drive and sense of urgency to get things done.
- Career driven with a resilient and gritty personality, a high-performing over-achiever that is driven by constant feedback and investment from leadership to grow personally and professionally.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client’s needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers