To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
800 North Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32803
- Kirstin Hooper
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Controller - leading health care organization!
Creative Financial Staffing • Orlando, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Controller position with leading healthcare organization!
Why take a Controller opportunity with this company?
- Privately owned, full service company, that has gotten amazing reputation
- Strong believers that have an open-door policy that works its way up to the executive team
- Leader in the healthcare industry and the company has experience tremendous growth and is looking to continue growing
- The company boasts a team-oriented culture; consider themselves a close-knit team
Responsibilities of the controller:
- The Controller will oversee the accounting processes for their main location
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- The Controller will direct preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Controller will support the CFO with trends in financial operating models and delivery
- Controller will coordinate, monitor, and support taxation requirements insuring timely completion of tax returns
- Controller will manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Document and understand ERP/MRP systems
What the company needs in a Controller…
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record in management
- Bachelors in accounting or finance
- CPA designation
- Hospital billing experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
Perks of the Controller role:
- Energetic staff that is very team oriented
- Significant room for growth with potential to becoming CFO
- Great benefits and compensation