To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
- Mary Norby
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Reconstruction Project Manager - Disaster Restoration
Restoration Personnel Source • Honolulu, HI
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is seeking a Reconstruction Project Manager who will be responsible for:
Run insurance restoration losses and ensure that all jobs are managed from initial contact through completion
Ensure customer satisfaction
Reviews and adjusts budget
Scheduling and Managing the subcontractors
Evaluates need for Change Orders and manages incidentals
Documentation of the project
Submit permits as needed.
Work with subcontractors to resolve problems as discovered.
Project Inventory and analysis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
· A background in restoration and an ability to project manage both for commercial and residential losses
· Strong communication skills; verbally and written
· Must be able to work with clients, management and co-workers in a professional manner
· Ability to problem solve and multitask
· Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
· Clean DMV driving record
Education & Experience:
- 8 to 10 years’ experience Project Managing Commercial Insurance Restoration losses; experience as a General Contractor is a plus!
- History of maintaining a good working relationship with clients and co-workers
- BA in Construction Field
About Our Client
Our client enjoys the excellent reputation they have developed with the insurance industry and the insured. When a fire, water, mold or storm event occurs they take great pride in using the most current technology and hiring only the most talented, well-trained Project Manager and field staff to service their clients.
This position offers a strong base salary to commensurate. Comprehensive benefit package offered which includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), Paid Time Off/holidays and a great working environment to learn and grow.