To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
506 Riverview Drive
Belmont, WV 26134
- Kathy Simonton
- Phone: 304.665.2065
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Stonerise Healthcare • Belmont, WV
Posted 15 days ago
Carehaven is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants.
Join us and benefit from the Carehaven difference. Our core values make us unlike any other employer. If you want to be part of a family-like team who feels as passionately about serving fellow members of your community as you do, join us!
In addition to competitive wages, you’ll benefit from:
401(k) matching contributions
- Provides direct care to assigned residents under the supervision of a RN or LPN
- Performs simple treatments and other tasks that do not require professional training or education
- Maintains compliance with established facility policies and procedures
- Participates in educational programs and performs other duties as assigned
- Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
- Assists residents in use of walker, cane, or other mobility devices
- Transports residents to scheduled activities
- Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
- Must attend, complete, test satisfactorily and pass a state approved nursing assistant program
- Become registered by testing and passing the Nurse Aide Competency Exam and maintain active certification
- Attend required number of educational programs per month/quarter
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.