To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Devens, MA 01434
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • Devens, MA
Posted 20 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Competitive salary based on experience
Computer Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
Science, Pharmaceutical, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Serves as a process technical lead and subject matter expert to small/large scale cell culture and harvest unit operations for the commercial manufacture of biopharmaceuticals at Devens manufacturing.
- Will be key contributor to a dynamic and highly technical team of engineers and scientists by setting appropriate objectives and priorities, overcoming obstacles; and delivering results within project timelines and will build and maintain effective collaborations with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Support, Process Development, Quality Assurance, Analytical and Global Regulatory Sciences groups.
- Will lead the design and execution of experiments for design & control of large scale inocula, seed train, bioreactor, filtration and centrifugation unit operations.
- Appropriate GLP/GMP procedures must be followed.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of process related problems observed at manufacturing scale and the evaluation of new process technologies through the effective design of scale-down studies and the evaluation of data from manufacturing lots.
- Provides technical expertise for investigation and resolution of upstream process deviations, root cause investigation, CAPAs, process improvements, scale-down model development, new technology evaluation and preparation of regulatory filings.
- Supports process technology transfer, process validation and the preparation of CMC documentation for regulatory filings for BMS Devens Cell Culture facilities.
- Authors technical documents, including protocols, reports and SOPs supporting the validation of the manufacturing upstream process.
- Proactively identifies problems and troubleshoots solutions.
- Organizes and presents data for internal/external scientific meetings.
- Leverages emerging trends in biotechnology to solve complex problems.
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
- B.S., in the biological sciences or chemical/biochemical engineering, a related discipline, or its equivalent.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills are required.
- Experience in contributing to the design, modification and optimization of cell culture or fermentation unit operations.
- Demonstrates breadth of knowledge in biology, biochemistry, cell culture development and operations with the ability to apply this knowledge to the design, implementation and interpretation of experiments.
- Experience with bioprocessing, biological systems, assay development, and experiment design highly preferred.
Job ID: 17-01932
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.