To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • New York, NY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Responsible for calendar management, meeting coordination, meeting preparation and ensure appropriate distribution of meeting materials.
- Interface regularly with department members as well as colleagues from partner line functions and will be expected to interact appropriately.
- Copy/format/distribute materials in a timely manner (electronic or hard copy).
- Make travel arrangements, provide detailed itineraries, prepare and submit expense reports and perform Client reconciliations.
- Set up teleconferences and in-person meetings and ensure all materials and technology needs are available and operational.
- Maintain calendars, anticipate conflicts and use diplomacy to resolve problems in advance.
- Proactively identify or anticipate issues and use judgment to expeditiously resolve all issues.
- Assist and perform ad hoc duties for members of the team, as necessary.
- Ability to work on a computer and to conduct phone conversations.
- Manages multiple Outlook calendars with expertise.
- Plans and coordinates a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings (including recording of action items) and a variety of recurring events with other groups inside and outside of the company when necessary.
- Prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software.
- Organizes and maintains files.
- Coordinates and manages travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Fields incoming telephone calls and replies to routine inquiries.
- Provides project management assistance when necessary.
- Expedites flow of work, and initiates follow-up when necessary, particularly when supervisors are traveling.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Cooperates with other administrative assistants in maintaining an efficient workroom.
- Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the team when necessary.
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS preferred.
- 7-10 years administrative experience supporting senior leaders that demonstrates ability to carry out tasks proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis required.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or project manager required.
- SharePoint; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience strongly preferred.
- A healthcare background is beneficial.
- Demonstrated proficiency in assigned technologies.
- 5-7 Years of Experience.
- Project management support for executive leaders.