To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northvale, NJ 07647
- Bill Zukowsky
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Engineering Resource Group Inc • Northvale, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$80,000.00 - $89,000.00 /Year
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer for electro-mechanical new product development and refinement or existing products.
- Participation in meetings and discussions about ideas and solutions as well as knowledge of competitor's products will be required.
- Investigate suitable materials and cost analysis.
- Take ideas, sketches, and direction to transform them to 3D drawings.
- Produce design ideas for concept purposes and refinement .
- Propose better solutions for existing products.
- Build and assemble prototypes.
- Research vendors and possible bid processes.
- Keep project notes and maintain testing records.
- Value engineering - taking existing functionality and modify designs to add additional value through cheaper more efficient parts and procedures or by product sourcing.
- BS Mechanical Engineering required.
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of product design.
- Ability to solve engineering problems independently.
- Experience with SolidWorks or like software.
- Experience with the Sheet Metal Forming Tools.
- Able to import dxf files and create 3D models.
- Experience with plastic and plastic materials.
- Ability to manage costings and budgets.
- Familiarity with production processes, including injection molding, vacuum forming, and sheet metal part design and processing.
- Basic electronic component knowledge desired.
Job ID: 19220-BZ1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.