***IMMEDIATE START*** ***NO EXPERIENCE*** ***ENTRY LEVEL***
Ever been told you're a people person?
Are you a former athlete with a competitive personality?
Welcome to Genesis Marketing Corporation, your potential perfect match!
Genesis Marketing Corporation, in association with United Energy Services, is currently looking to fill an entry level customer service and sales position, ideal for a competitive, ambitious individuals looking for a fast-paced environment with opportunity for growth. We are looking for experienced individuals with a background in customer service who we can show the ropes of our sales and marketing strategies and develop them into leadership and management roles. Genesis Marketing Corporation uses growth project management to help our clients expand into new markets and overcome any market specific challenges, integrate marketing tools with our big clients, and develop talent in individuals who are going to help us manage these expansion projects!
• Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
• Daily in-person interactions with clients
• New customer Acquisition
• Territory and campaign management
• Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
• Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
Benefits and Our Culture:
• Fun, team building environment
• Strong Compensation Plans
• Travel opportunities
• Leadership workshops and development
• Training in sales, marketing & management
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
- 4 year degree preferred or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years experience with communicating at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Driven, self-motivated professional who has a passion for helping people
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities (school, community organizations, and previous experience included)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills