To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downers Grove, Naperville, Wheaton, Schaumburg, Bolingbrook, IL 60523
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Manager - Management Trainee
Brand Marketing Firm • Downers Grove, Naperville, Wheaton, Schaumburg, Bolingbrook, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CMI is hiring for an Assistant Marketing Manager Trainee for one of the leading Event Marketing and Promotional Advertising firms in the Oak Brook area.
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
• Judgement and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to
choose the most appropriate one.
• Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
• Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but disciplined. We need a culture fit!
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or Management
• Minimum (1) one to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
• Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
• Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
Apply Today to be considered for a One on One Interview with our Hiring Manager