A growing financial services firm in downtown Chicago is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist will play a key role on the accounting team by delivering timely and accurate information to management for making decisions. The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have 3+ years of previous accounting experience and be proficient with Excel. For immediate consideration, please apply today.
● Enter and maintain vendors into the accounting system. Obtain FEIN and Social Security numbers from U.S. vendors.
● Input vendor invoices, expense reports, corporate credit card billing and check requests into the accounting system, assign them to the proper general ledger account, and route for approval from budget center managers.
● Vouch PO prepayments and match vendor invoices to inventory receipts and purchase orders on vendors receiving prepayments.
● Match invoices to the purchase order(s) in the accounting system.
● Create monthly inventory payment schedule for communication to Asia office.