To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2603 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff • Nashville, TN
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative clerical office functions. You will be responsible for composing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and creating presentations.
Other responsibilities of the Office Assistant role include:
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Providing information and customer service
- Taking dictation and filing paperwork
- Generating reports using various MS Office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
Additional requirements for the Office Assistant will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar clerical office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Detail oriented and able to research accounts to bring it to an appropriate account resolution.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited information is provided.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.