About the Company
Madison area company looking for an Invoice Specialist to join the hard working yet fun team! Our client offers a laid back and casual work environment.
Invoicing Specialist Responsibilities:
As an Invoicing Specialist, you will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Process daily credit card deposits.
- File check stubs and bank receipts.
- Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assist with related special projects, as required.
You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Experience Preferred for the Invoicing Specialist Coordinator:
- Administrative and clerical experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in in MS Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: invoicing specialist, accounts receivable, accounts receivable processing, AR, AR coordinator, billing, invoicing, clerical, bookkeeping
Maintain Indexed Record