To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hagerstown, MD
- Shawn Piper
- Phone: 717-262-2080 ext. 523
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technical Project Manager/Systems Analyst
Global Data Consultants, LLC • Hagerstown, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GDC is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager/Systems Analyst to join their team in the Hagerstown, Maryland Area.
This person is responsible for partnering with all departments to manage data-driven web development projects, while working with the clients to translate business requirements into work items for the technical team.
- Translates client requirements into work items that are understood by team members and ready to be produced
- Writes with sharp attention to accuracy, grammar, and clarity
- Demonstrates characteristics of one who is inquisitive, analytical, and thorough
- Works closely with clients to understand their needs and advise practical solutions
- Works in fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Translates, simplifies and extracts key conceptual components of a project into written descriptions, outlines, annotated screen captures, mockups, wireframes, tables, flowcharts, graphs, illustrations, etc.
- Gathers necessary information to document requirements, implementation details, and time estimates
- Identifies and is able to clearly communicate issues that affect project scope, budget and timelines
- Communicates difficult concepts with technical and non-technical staff members and clients
- 3-6+ years of experience with technical systems/business analysis and project management for application development
- A fundamental understanding of web technologies
- Ability to write work orders from client requirements that are understood by team members and ready to be produced
- Experience with project management software, issue tracking systems, and/or project accounting tools
- Experience using an issue tracking system to organize, log, and assign project work (experience with JIRA specifically is a plus)
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills, strong attention to grammar and detail
- Writes with sharp attention to accuracy, grammar, and clarity
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and foster teamwork
- Above-average ability to stay organized, is detail-oriented, and takes excellent notes
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Past participation with Strategic, Integrated and Business Development groups
- Experience executing various types of documentation, project management methodologies, and software development processes
- Professional work experience on Scrum teams
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts with technical and non-technical staff members and clients
What We Do
GDC IT Solutions (GDC) is a full-service Information Technology (IT) company providing solutions that empower businesses to increase employee productivity, maximize investments, and improve operational efficiencies. With experienced and certified professionals, we deliver services in the areas of application development, data center, 24/7 multilingual service desk, desktop lifecycle management, project management, business process consulting, and IT staff augmentation.
What Makes GDC Different:
Our employees are our greatest asset continually driving our success each and every day. We attract and maintain the best talent to provide a personal customer experience at every touchpoint. Our technology professionals care about day-to-day client interactions and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently, the first time. We deliver services with a code of high ethical responsibility, both to protect our clients and to assure that the work is carried out at the maximum level of professionalism. We are technology experts remaining one step ahead as technology evolves and constantly engaging to understand our clients’ business technology needs in order to deliver the best possible solution.
Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation: GDC fully supports and embraces continuing education and industry certifications to stay ahead of trends and remain current within the technology landscape. We recognize that our employees add the real value to our clients and to our business. By approaching our daily operations with a passion for innovation and a shared-learning environment, everyone can make a positive difference.
- Career Growth: GDC is one of the fastest growing companies in the region! Sustained growth means ongoing opportunity. Many of our senior leaders have grown within the company, starting with the helpdesk or other entry-level roles to become thought leaders in the fields of IT infrastructure, application development, project management, and business development.
- Employee-Centric Environment: GDC prides itself on employee satisfaction with a firm belief that happy employees are the most productive employees. In appreciation of our employees and their contributions, we sponsor numerous events throughout the year including an annual gala, golf, lunch barbeques and more.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: GDC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, prescription, vision, 401(k), short and long-term disability, and group life
- Holiday and Vacation: GDC firmly believes in a comfortable work-life balance, and we offer comprehensive holiday and paid-time-off (PTO) packages. We provide a generous PTO package, and we encourage our staff to use it — whether it’s for vacation or other personal reasons everyone needs time to relax and refresh.
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.