To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior IT Audit Specialist
Clark Davis Associates • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior IT Audit Specialist
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Industry: Leading Manufacturing Co. in Morris County NJ
Salary: $110K-125K Range
Senior IT Audit Specialist Responsibilities:
- Build leadership, technology, data analytics and risk management experience.
- Lead and participate in SOX testing, technology risk assessments, pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across all company operations.
- Responsible for project risk identification/ mitigations for the ERP and other system implementations, infrastructure components, security, IT integrations, critical IT and engineering application reviews and building strong relationships with technology leadership across the company to effectively deliver audit solutions.
- Prepare and issue audit reports with supervision from the Sr. Audit Director.
- Perform IT and compliance audits, while also having some exposure to finance, operational and supply chain audits.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business and functional leaders.
- Execute timely/accurate audit/SOX planning, testing and wrap-up/reporting while taking a risk-based approach that suits each client’s specific environment and business.
Requirements for Senior IT Audit Specialist:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Computer Science, Accounting, or other IT related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within IT.
- Prefer dual majors in accounting and computer science/ management information systems
- Recent Big 4 OR large regional CPA firm audit experience preferred
- CPA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP CFE, or similar IT preferred
- This position includes ~25% travel – mainly domestic; and will be based in New Jersey.
Please contact Tricia Sweeney at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
CLARK DAVIS ASSOCIATES, 20 Waterview Blvd, Parsippany, NJ, 07054; Phone (973) 257-8825; Fax (973) 257-8824; For a list of over 200 jobs opportunities, visit our web site at www.clarkdavis.com
Become a Fan of Clark Davis Associates on Facebook and follow us on Twitter at ClarkDavisAssoc, and on our Group page on LinkedIn