To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bedford, TX
- Nicole Zittel
- Phone: 682-503-6402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Marketing Account Manager Entry Level
SKYLINE CONSULTING • Bedford, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales and Marketing Account Manager Entry Level - Full, Paid, and Ongoing Training
Responsibilities for the Marketing and Sales Account Manager:
- Customer service and assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Learn the basics of sales from the qualification process to the close of the sale
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Sales and customer service
- Showing up with professional image and integrity every day
Compensation, Benefits, and General Awesomeness:
- Competitive compensation structures + bonuses
- Paid Training
- Work one on one with a personal mentor
- Recognition for good work
- Travel Opportunities, we work with over 30 offices nationwide, and top performers are eligible for international travel
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Uncapped advancement opportunities
- An environment that is a mix of fun, learning and networking with like-minded people
We have a solid training and development program, so if you’ve never had sales experience, that’s ok! We will teach you from the ground up!
Our sales, marketing, and management team work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential, it helps senior management to create progressive solutions for clients. Skyline Consulting Group is looking for key individuals to provide sales knowledge and sales and marketing techniques to the existing and future client base.
If you are a great communicator, have a sense of humor, and the drive to succeed – Apply now!
A strong team is made of a diverse group of people, so apply if you have interest, and let us teach you!
If you think of yourself with the following personal characteristics, you may fit in well with our culture!
Our team consists of people that clearly demonstrate:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Social and networking skills
- Professional image and character
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- A strong work ethic, with ambition, and drive
- Results driven attitude
- Hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment