To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Freehold Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
THE GODDARD SCHOOL • Freehold Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
The Goddard School®, an early childhood education center, is currently seeking experienced, qualified, caring, and energetic Lead Teachers, for Infants & Toddlers.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
Our Lead and Assistant Teachers work together:
- Developing and implementing lesson plans
- Meeting the individual needs of the children including feeding and diapering/potty training
- Participation in staff and training meetings
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff
- Meeting Goddard Quality Assurance and TX state requirements
- Using and completing assessment tools
Lead Teachers are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Lead Teachers write and implement their own lesson plans based on Goddard Developmental Guidelines and monthly school themes. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
- CDA, Associates or BA in Early Childhood Education or related field
- At least 2 year of prior classroom experience (Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten)
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
- Early Education and Care Certification
- Must pass BCII and FBI Fingerprinting
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Dedicated on site owner, director and assistant director
- Closed the week of Christmas