Mortgage Loan Processor
Mortgage loan processor will be responsible for data entry, reading Title commitments, preparing Closing Disclosures, preparing wires, and high levels of customer service. Experience in the mortgage loan industry and/or manufactured housing lending is a plus.
Additional skills needed:
· Excellent ability to relate to all types of personalities and situations in an empathetic, calm, rational and professional manner maintaining a proper balance to meet all sales and corporate needs
· Strong reasoning and problem solving ability and excellent analytical skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to express and exchange ideas in a professional and courteous manner
· Excellent proficiency/medium level of supervision
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel & Word) and the ability to learn and work with various computer applications
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize and perform constantly changing multiple tasks in a very fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, self-disciplined,self-motivated and self-reliant
· Employees are expected to carry out all reasonable requests by managers/supervisors, which the employee is capable of performing.
· Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.