To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
65 East Butler Avenue
New Britain, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Gilmore & Associates • New Britain, PA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Landscape Designer is responsible for performing site analysis, review of ordinance requirements and preparation of landscape and lighting plans and reports as well as generating visual graphics for a variety of landscape architecture projects.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and assemble site analysis documents, concepts diagrams, and reports for projects
- Prepare site plans and construction documents (layout, grading, drainage, erosion control, planting)
- Prepare construction details and specifications
- Coordinate design direction with senior level staff and project managers
- Prepare renderings and graphics for projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related area
- 1+ years of professional experience
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possesses working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional graphic skills, both hand and computer generated
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of plant materials commonly used in the region
- General knowledge construction materials and methods and assembly of construction/contract documents
- General knowledge of grading and drainage design and stormwater management practices
- Demonstrates the highest degree of ethical behavior and candor
- Comfortable in working well with a team, as well as being an individual performer
Essential Position Requirements:
- Occasional travel required
- Ability to work additional and/or nonstandard office hours, as required
Gilmore & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides a competitive compensation structure including a generous benefits plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.