To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Phone: 317-215-0828
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
ProfyleTracker • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The primary purpose of the Customer Service Representative I role is to facilitate the completion of new customer credentialing and account setup. In addition, the secondary purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer support to existing customers when handling inbound customer phone calls.
Essential functions for the CSR I role are as follows:
- Credentialing of new accounts assigned for setup, including but not limited to:
- Communication with sales personnel to ensure all required documentation is obtained
- Using all available resources to procure required credentialing documentation
- Compilation and maintenance of new customer files
- Coordination and management of the new account setup process, including but not limited to:
- Validating new account service/feature requirements
- Coordinating issuance of bureau sub codes with required features activated
- Setup of new accounts
- Provide existing customer support which may include but not be limited to answering phone calls and resolving support and/or product issues, responding to internal and/or external emails and ensuring that all customer needs are met and provide resolution and/or escalation as needed.
- Previous customer service experience REQUIRED
- Good phone presence
- Reliable transportation to and from work (downtown location)
- Must be able to pass drug and background screenings