To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carmel, IN
- Phone: 317-215-0828
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inbound Call Center Representative
ProfyleTracker • Carmel, IN
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
· Answer incoming calls in a professional, accurate, timely and courteous manner.
· Ascertain the nature of the call and record information in the Communication Log.
· Look up member information using information in internal system and provide information to caller.
· Forward logs regarding questionable member eligibility to Research Unit for verification of coverage/benefits.
· Transfer callers to the practitioner queue if question is of a more complex issue (claims, authorizations, etc).
· Transfer callers to the member queue if caller has detailed questions or wishes to file a complaint.
· Utilize appropriate resources, including those online; to provide timely responses.
· Manage time to ensure calls are answered within required timeframes and appropriate follow up is done in a timely manner.
· Meet or exceed minimum performance standards established for Customer Service Agent 1.
· Document all calls appropriately.
· High school diploma required.
· One-year experience performing customer service duties; inbound call center experience preferred.
· Basic experience with MS Office.
· Ability to type 40 WPM