To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
601 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Paul Romaine
- Phone: 610-632-6365
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Services Manager
365 Health Services • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A. BASIC PURPOSE
The Client Service Manager sources, screens, hires and retains qualified healthcare professionals to meet the office’s business needs. The Client Service Manager develops relationships with clients, consumers and referral sources to determine open needs, successful placements and identifies additional business opportunities.
Client Service Managers are responsible for building a network of qualified candidates, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirement, negotiating compensation, overseeing the completion of onboarding requirements, and managing active direct care workers.
Client Service Managers are expected to be knowledgeable of industry trends globally and within their market segment to identify top accounts, forecast opportunities, and consult with candidates. They are also expected to share best practices, maintain and develop relationships within the industry to foster stronger business relations.
B. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen and hire quality healthcare professionals who meet the office’s immediate and projected needs
· Utilizes various recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified and diverse candidates
· Responsible for on-call duties during non-business hours and weekends as needed.
· Matches and evaluates candidate skills to client and consumer needs through screening and interviewing
· Completes necessary reference checks on candidate’s background and work experience
· Ensures candidates meet required hiring standards for 365 Health Services and applicable contracts
· Negotiates salary, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
· Schedules direct care workers and field staff for initial placement and ongoing assignments
· Manages direct care workers and field staff while on assignment: assesses and investigates direct care worker and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
· Maintains regular contact to and develops relationships with active clients, consumers and referral sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings, and potential new business opportunities
· Ensure client, consumer and referral source expectations are understood and met while addressing and resolving concerns relating to customer service, caregiver or field staff performance
· Documents candidate, direct care worker, field staff and client correspondence and activities within the system of record
· Incorporates direct care worker and field staff retention strategy into daily routine
· Responsible for learning all functionalities and operations of the branch office
· Adheres to and promotes company policies and procedures
· Builds and cultivates relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development leads
· Ensures confidentiality of all consumer records and personnel files in accordance with agency and HIPAA guidelines
· Ensures all services, functions, and employee practices are in accordance with Affirmative Action policies and laws
· Responsible for ongoing compliance with all current federal, state and local regulations, company policies and procedures, and reimbursement guidelines
· Responsible for oversight of revenue cycle management
· Demonstrates a commitment to advancing 365 Health Services, LLC
· Must possess the personal characteristics of professionalism and commitment to high standards with a strong work ethic, confidence, creativity, innovation, integrity and stability
· Performs other duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· Must meet all federal, state, and local requirements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism