Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic
Carl Hogan Automotive in Columbus is now hiring all levels of Automotive Technicians for their dynamic Service team! If you have Chrysler or General Motors training, we want to talk to you!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Some Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus but not required
- General Motors or Chrysler training a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Benefits Available After Hire!
Paid time off & Vacation Days!
Great Work Environment!
Great Retirement Plans!
We like to Promote from within!
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology