To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2333 U.S. 45
Columbus, MS 39705
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic
Carl Hogan Automotive • Columbus, MS
Posted 17 days ago
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Some Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus but not required
- General Motors or Chrysler training a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Benefits Available After Hire!
Paid time off & Vacation Days!
Great Work Environment!
Great Retirement Plans!
We like to Promote from within!