To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mansfield, TX
- Loren Beagles
- Phone: 817.539.2441
- Phone:: 817.887.4004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Social Media Specialist
AngMar Retail Group • Mansfield, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AngMar Retail Group, headquartered in Mansfield, Texas owns and operates Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits Café, Southern Oaks Golf & Tennis Club, The Oaks Event Center, Marksmen Firearms & Outfitters, AutoWorx, House of Hotrods and Smokey MAE"s BBQ.
Responsible for attracting and interacting with targeted audiences across social media networks. Create engaging content that informs, surprises and delights online audiences generating awareness and driving traffic to each retail business
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute social media strategies for each retail brand
- Develop social campaigns which achieve corporate marketing goals
- Set-up, optimize and maintain company pages on each social platform
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video, etc.) which build meaningful connections with consumer audiences
- Create an editorial calendar which includes daily posts for each brand
- Monitor and moderate user-generated content and respond in a timely and professional manner in keeping with company values
- Share monthly social metrics with each brand and provide suggestions to grow traffic
- Compare and analyze posts to determine which ones are performing better and what steps can be taken to improve audience engagement for future posts
- Be aware of the latest trends in social marketing to keep the company on the forefront of any new emerging platforms in the social media space
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years’ experience doing social media marketing
- Excellent writing, editing (photo, video, text), presentation and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and industry trends
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented
- Strong organizational abilities and problem solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Experience with photography and video editing a plus
- Must know all MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint