To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9910 Dupont Circle Drive East
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- Abigail Zimmer
- Phone: 2606764844
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Staff Accountant
Creative Financial Staffing • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you enjoy thinking outside the box? Do you have a creative side and want to be a part of a company that works hard to make sure that their service is the best one of its kind? When looking for your ideal company do you want to be a part of a place in which you can bring your ideas to the table to help make the product sell better. If your background meets the description below we would enjoy the opportunity to meet with you!
Part-Time Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial report to management.
- Time Sheet management
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable management of vendor files
- Debt and Credits
Part-Time Accountant Required Skills:
- Advanced MS Excel Skills, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, , Experience in Paylocity a plus
Part-Time Accountant Requirements:
- one - two years working experience in accounting field
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Minimum of Associates Degree Required
To be considered for this role, please direct all resumes to Abigail Zimmer via [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]