To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hawthorne, NY
- Phone:: 914-428-2504
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / ACCOUNTING
Arc of Westchester • Hawthorne, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Arc of Westchester, a $54 million non-for-profit organization in Westchester County seeks professional, confident candidate for Senior Accountant position. Arc of Westchester is the largest in the county serving children, teens and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including individuals on the autism spectrum, and their families. The position will report directly to the Assistant Controller.
Staff Accountant / Accounting Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare budgets and forecasts to proactively advise the senior management team on the company’s projected financial results.
- Prepare and maintain monthly bank/investment account reconciliations.
- P & L variance analysis. Rate Sheet/Funding analysis.
- Account analysis/internal audit of AP and other accounts.
- Assist in the review of internal control compliance.
- Compile schedules requested for annual external audit. Assist with preparation/filing of the year end Consolidated Fiscal Report.
- Write up procedural manuals for various accounting processes.
- Special projects and ad hoc reporting as requested.
- Undergraduate Accounting Degree
- Demonstrated experience as a senior accountant in a medium to large sized organization where you were involved in the full range of accounting function similar to the range of responsibilities listed above.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills; detail-oriented, thorough and organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, strong in technology.
- Knowledge of Financial Edge Blackbaud a plus, but not necessary.