To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, MI 48066
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic/ Entry Level Tech
Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Roseville, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS –ENTRY LEVEL
FULL BENEFITS + COMPETITIVE FLAT RATES
Are you an Automotive Technician looking to take your career to the next level?
Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking to add motivated Automotive Technicians to their dynamic team! Our dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive industry.
Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a high volume, large metro-Detroit dealership that has been nationally awarded for being Eco-friendly. We offer a state-of-the-art facility, on-site training and a great working environment. Even if you have little experience, we will teach you the skills required for success!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information, and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
Join our Award winning automotive team! Apply Now!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Roseville’s Commitment to You:
- Full Time
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedule
- 401K Company match
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- On-going training and development
- Professional Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement
Start your career with us – APPLY NOW