To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a group of people who make a difference with the most influential companies in Chicago. Work with a fun, progressive, high-energy and growth oriented staffing agency in the Chicago Loop area. We are expanding our team due to demand for our services and are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented professional who has staffing experience or a professional services background. Mack & Associates, Ltd. identifies, locates and evaluates Chicago's strongest administrative support professionals on a Direct-Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary/ Flexible staffing services.
Responsibilities for Sales/ Client Relations:
- Promote full service staffing solutions with a consultative approach to new and existing client relationships
- Identify, cultivate and close sales with prospective clients
- Introduce company services via cold calls and social media networking
- Conduct research to pinpoint potential business opportunities
- Meet with prospective clients to assess their needs and discuss services
- Guide internal consultants on the practices and nuances of client company’s culture and needs
- Assist with developing new marketing strategies to directly reach prospects
- Attend local networking events promoting our services and ability to build rapport with community decision-makers
Requirements for Sales/ Client Relations:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years' experience in staffing agency or complimentary business, i.e., business-to-business/professional services sales
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Exhibits a high sense-of-urgency and tenacity
- Ambitious and financially driven
- Enjoys being challenged and learning on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills that build great and authentic rapport with others
- Ability to multi-task with an attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive approach with all you do
- Comfortable and confident in networking with others