To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newton NC, NC
- Phone: 828-465-0450
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers Home Daily $3000 Sign On Bonus
FirstFleet, Inc. • Newton NC, NC
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Local Home Daily $3000 Sign On *Limited Time*
BE HOME DAILY! Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity! For Full Time Drivers only, we are offering a $3000 Sign On bonus *Limited Time*.
We now have driving opportunities at our Newton, NC terminal for:
Full time LOCAL drivers. You will be delivering bakery goods to different locations in the Eastern US within a 200 mile radius. Pay will be by mileage and piece work loading and unloading trays/carts of bakery products from bakery to various locations. Dedicated work is rewarded with great pay and benefits!
Casual Drivers: These drivers will need to be Flexible! You will work many different shifts and many shifts are available.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make great money and be with your family DAILY! We offer excellent benefits including:
We offer excellent pay and benefits including:
- Potential to Make Great Pay and be HOME DAILY.
- Bluecross Blue Shield Health Insurance w/ low cost options.
- Up to 5 paid personal days off
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Now Benefits start 1st day of month after 30 days of employment!
- Referral bonus
- Driver unloads
- Quarterly Safety and Fuel Efficiency bonuses
- Uniforms furnished
- Paid vacations based on your average pay check
- Vacation Pay Out - you will be paid for unused vacation time.
- Full Benefit Package
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in
English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of
FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and
federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.