To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
853 Donald Lynch Blvd
- Leslie Willson
- Phone: 5088049323
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Operations Assistant manager
Digital Federal Credit Union • Marlborough, MA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, developing, promoting, compensating, and disciplining subordinates within current policies and procedures established through Human Resources and within approved budget guidelines.
· Responsible for ensuring all portfolio and secondary market investor guidelines are adhered to in origination, processing, underwriting, closing, funding and quality control, as well as in compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
· Plan, organize and supervise the workflow of the mortgage department staff to maintan productivity within the operational workflow in accordance with department standards ultilizing tools and resources effectively.
· Create and evaluate work flow processes to identify opportunity for improvement and greater efficiency and ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations and secondary market requirements.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Knowledge of state and federal compliance regulations
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
· Technical Skills (word, excel, outlook etc.)