To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Building Engineer (HVAC / Electrical/ Plumbing/ Maintenance)
Paragon Services, LLC • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Paragon Services, located in Phoenix and serving the needs of our customers throughout the valley is currently seeking qualified candidates for Roving Building Engineer positions to be assigned to various locations within the Phoenix Metro area.
- HVAC troubleshooting and preventative maintenance, (Heat Pump, WSHP, Fluid Cooler, Chiller, DX, EMS/BAS ETC.)
- Obtain and compare estimates for work to be performed by outside vendors to insure proper competitive bid processes
- Electrical: Re-lamping, ballast replacement and reset breakers,
- Plumbing fixture repairs, drain maintenance and restroom preventative maintenance,
- Adjust doors and closers, repair T-bar drop ceiling grid and replace ceiling tiles
- Perform Inspection, Maintenance and Repair of the buildings mechanical systems to insure good working order
- Perform visual roof inspections and make minor repairs as needed
- Responsible for maintaining utility and storage rooms in a clean, neat appearance insuring materials are not stored improperly
- Respond to assigned work orders from property management
- Perform general labor as assigned by management team
- Painting, exterior facade repairs, general R&M.
- Possess a universal refrigerant handler’s license (EPA).
- Pass drug screening and a background check prior to being hired.
- Reliable vehicle with current registration, proof of insurance and valid driver’s license.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communications skills
- Multi task oriented
- Team player
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 years previous related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience/education.
- Trade certifications highly valued.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions
- Must be able to regularly sit, walk, bend, reach, touch, feel, handle, hear and talk.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and be comfortable with working on ladders and rooftops.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Matching 25% of 401(k)!
- Holidays Paid Time Off
- Free Technical Trainings
- Scholarships for additional education