To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3000 South Park Boulevard
Ellenwood, GA 30294
- Rachel Gilbert
- Phone: 855-245-3655
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Company Driver Class A CDL, Local Truck Driver - ATL
Forward Air Solutions • Ellenwood, GA
Posted 28 days ago
Forward Air Solutions (FAS), a Forward Air Company, is seeking CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Company Drivers to run local pick-up and delivery in and around Forest Park, GA. Responsibilities include the loading and unloading of freight up to 75 lbs. / handling cartons. The ideal candidate should be friendly and experienced.
Compensation: $180 / day + Full Benefits
Schedule: Full-time, Sunday - Thursday (occasional optional Fridays available). Flexible hours based on freight volume. Shifts are from 9 PM – 6 AM running 5 different routes per week. Home daily! Call for more information…
Call (855) 245-3655 to Speak with a Recruiter!
Location: Forest Park, GA 30297 (ATL)
Drivers are responsible for providing the safe and timely delivery of our customer’s freight in local markets, while providing courteous and exceptional customer service. This is a Local Pick-Up and Delivery position.
Forward Air Solutions provides our customers with a customized consolidation and delivery process that controls costs and more effectively replenishes their network of stores in both major cities and more remote communities across the US. Our primary focus is on advancing the Pool Distribution concept to more customers, more industries and more places. We are dedicated to providing a unique and consistently reliable distribution network for the industries we serve, including; retail, hospitality, healthcare, and publishing.
• Performance Bonuses
• Industry Leading Benefits Package
• Paid Holidays & Vacations
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
• Maintain Vehicle Maintenance to Ensure Safe Operation
• Report all Accidents & Traffic Violations to Dispatch Operations
• Daily Loading, Delivery & Unloading of our Customers Freight in a Safe, Timely & Professional Manner.
• Provide Superior Customer Service
• Maintain Logs (Electronic)
Call (855) 245-3655 Now!
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be able to read and speak the English language as required in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMSCR) Part 391.11 (b) (2).
• Must possess a valid driver’s license (CDL A)
• Must have a minimum of 12 months verifiable experience operating a CDM in interstate commerce within the previous 3 year period.
• Must successfully pass a DOT physical and controlled substance abuse test
• No more than 2 traffic violation convictions within the past 36 months
• No more than 2 preventable significant accidents within the past 3 years
• Employment subject to background screening
• Must comply with all other DOT and/or Forward Air Solutions, Inc. qualification requirements
©2017 Forward Air Solutions, a Forward Air Company *All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual’s qualifications. Leasing & financing program options are available through third party financing companies that are not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*