To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3032 El Dorado Street
Stockton, CA 95206
- Fran Williams
- Phone: 909-594-2855 EXT> 121
- Phone:: 909-594-7840
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL A -- Owner Operator
Bulk Transportation • Stockton, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Compensation: Excellent pay package - 75% of billed freight, 100% of fuel surcharge. $2,000.00 Sign On Bonus (as per program guidelines), Up to $2,000.00 annual safety bonus eligibility.
BULK UP your driving career!!!
At Bulk Transportation... We Get It...
We are looking for experienced
Owner Operators (O/O) - Independent Contractors
and We're Busy... Are You???
You want a business partner that works as hard as you do. You want good utilization, support on the road, and some time at home. At Bulk Transportation... We Get It...
So Join Us!!!
Bulk Transportation has current opportunities for Owner-Operators to provide service for local, regional, and some over the road runs involving the loading, transporting and delivery of bulk liquids predominantly in the 11 Western States.
BULK TRANSPORTATION has been in business for over 60 years and provides high quality logistics and bulk trucking services of bulk liquid materials. The company has a strong history of demonstrated commitment to safety, growth, and stability.
We Offer our Owner Operators/Independent Contractors:
• Excellent pay package - 75% of billed freight
• 100% of fuel surcharge
• Will train on cargo tank trailer operations
* Class-A CDL with Tanker & Hazmat endorsements required
* Must pass a DOT medical examination including D&A testing
* Tanker experience preferred, but not required, will train
* Min of 1 year of recent verifiable trucking experience
* A clean DMV record (10 year required)
* TSA Clearance needed.
* TWIC Card
* Passport preferred
* 3 Axle Tractor with Sleeper
* Must weigh less than 18,500 lbs. (flexible)
* Pump & Compressor or the means to off load bulk liquid products into AST
* IRP (Apportioned) required.
* CARB Compliant tractors REQUIRED for trips to CA
For immediate consideration call Fran Williams 909-594-2855 ext 121