To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1976 Hylan Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10306
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative-Sign on Bonus!!
Nissan of Staten Island • Staten Island, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Auto Sales Professionals Needed Business is Booming! Would you like to build your own business and control your pay check?!
One of the best Salaries in the industry, up to $400.00 per week + an Aggressive commission plan!!
FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS-9:00 AM-3:00 PM/2:00 PM-9:00 PM shifts available!!
- Aggressive Pay Plan
- EXTREMELY HIGH FRONT END COMMISSION
- GENEROUS BACKEND COMMISSION
- Combined New and Used Car floor
- Generous Volume, CSI and Demo Bonuses
- Medical/Dental and 401k plan available
- Friendly and Pleasant Work Environment
- Tremendous Marketing and Management Support
- Huge Selling Inventory
- BRAND NEW SHOWROOM!!!
- Newly Remodeled Facility
- Weekly Salary Plus Generous Commission
- Team Environment
Titan Motor Group is currently seeking of energetic and eager Automotive Sales Professionals. We are committed to continued growth across all levels of our business. To achieve that growth, we need talented, highly motivated professionals, who love a challenge and can hit the ground running in our fast pace environment.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics.
- Assist customers in finding a vehicle that fits their needs and budget
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Steady work history and a commitment to starting a new career
- Auto sales experience not required - we will train!
- Trainable, positive attitude and desire to succeed
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a 'people person')
- Professional appearance, good communication skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Valid U.S. Driver's license, clean MVR
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual a plus
Titan Motor Group provides a positive, professional work environment. Our team members enjoy second to none benefits which include:
- Aggressive Bonus Plan
- Professional, sales training provided for your success!
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Career Advancement Potential!